Monday, March 7, 2011

Box Templates

I've been working on some fabric necklaces for my etsy shop, and when they started to sell, I totally realized I had to consider a different packaging system for these larger, more delicate pieces. Thus my hunt for larger boxes that didn't look too clunky. I did some researching and came across a few sites that had templates for you to print out and use. Awesome. Whether they become the next packaging model for my larger necklaces or not, these are going to be useful for birthdays, showers, favors, cookies, etc.

Check out this beautiful collection of prints from Margit Ammentorp that you can print out on cardboard (or posterboard) and then flip over to print out the template. Great idea and lovely prints.The site is in Danish, but you can go straight to the papers here and the templates here.

Skabeloner


This site gives a cute idea for a favor box:
Folding Gift Box to Print--FreeFree Printable Crafts Idea
Package Tech


Mirkwood Designs (below) also has great templates for party cones, suitcase boxes, button boxes and more: (All free!)

Mirkwood Designs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Claire! I'm glad you stopped by! I ended up going with a natural kraft boxes for the necklaces, but I'm definitely going to keep those prints for future use.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Categories