Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Obsession: Elena Kalis

Elena Kalis Photography
Stunning. Breathtaking. Surreal. Beautiful.

Elena Kalis continues to capture the most whimsical, unreal, imaginative, and quietly intense photography I have ever seen. I love her styling and her use of colors. Her Alice in Waterland are my favorites I'm going to buy one of her photographs. I've decided.



She has recently added some new photographs to her online portfolio. Oh, and have you seen her video?? It's been around for a bit, but that doesn't stop me from watching it again and again. Her work is timeless beauty. Enjoy some other samples below:  (* note: all images were taken from her site here)







3 comments:

  1. These are breathtaking! Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have to agree with Ada. Absolutely breathtaking! They look like a dream or a fantasy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies! Totally agreed. I can stare at her work all day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Categories